SMGQ-0290 Hans Flügel Knights Cross winner Signature
Out of stock
An authentic post war signature on matte 5 x 3.5 in photo card stock. Done in white marker. A tough signature to find right now.
From Military wiki:
Hans Flügel (13 February 1919 — 1 March 1989) was a Sturmbannführer (Major) in the Waffen-SS during World War II who was awarded the Knight’s Cross of the Iron Cross. This was awarded to recognize extreme battlefield bravery or successful military leadership by Nazi Germany during World War II.
After he finished school at the age of 16 he volunteered to join the SS in August 1935.
He missed the Polish Campaign as he had been selected to become an officer and was posted to the SS-Junkerschule at Bad Tölz, when he graduated he was given command in the 4th (MG) Company, SS Deutschland for the Battle of France.
World War II
In 1943 he was selected to be the Ordonnanzoffizier (aide-de-camp), to Obergruppenführer (General), Felix Steiner and helped form the 103 SS Heavy Panzer Battalion, where he was in command of the 1st Company.
- 4th (MG) Company, SS Deutschland Regiment
- 8th Company, SS Deutschland Regiment
- 2nd Company, 5th SS Panzer Regiment
- 1st Company, 103rd SS Panzer Battalion
- II.Battalion, 5th SS Panzer Regiment 
- Knight’s Cross (16-10 ’44)
- German Cross in Gold (13-12 ’42)
- EK I (5-8 ’41)
- EK II (19-6 ’40)
- Panzer Badge in Silver “75” (’44)
- Panzer Badge in Silver “25” (11 ’43)
- Panzer Badge in Silver (8 ’42)
- Infantry Badge in Silver
- Eastern Front Medal 1941/42
- Wound Badge (Gold) (3 ’43)
- Wound Badge (Silver) (10 ’41)
- Wound Badge (Black) (1-7 ’40)
- SS Long Service Medal (4.Grade)
- German Sports Badge (Bronze)
- SA-Sports Badge (Bronze)
- Sudeten Medal with Prague Castle Bar
Do you have
Whether it’s individual pieces or full collections, we’ll buy it!